On alternating Fridays I blog about parent/teacher
hot topics & interesting info or Q&A
When are you going to start blogging again?
CTM blog readers, World Wide
Thank you for all of your emails and thank you for waiting for us – we appreciate your patience! We have some special things to share with you!
To celebrate our one year anniversary we are offering all of our development programs at 20% off. Use the code: CTM20 at check-out and bag yourself a bargain!! This offer will be available through March 29, 2015.
#2 – Reaching Roses (18-24 months) is now available for purchase!!
- It can be purchased whole (6 months worth of material) or in halves (3 months of material each)
- Click here to see a sample activity plan from Reaching Roses
- Click here to see blog posts using Reaching Roses
Sometimes it’s difficult to ‘toot your own horn’ but here are some great things about our development programs:
Benefits to Children
- The programs are stimulating and FUN!
- Encourages your baby to meet specific developmental milestones
- Helps your baby to develop communication and literacy skills
- Nurtures your baby’s confidence and self-awareness
- Builds a strong bond with parents and caregivers
Benefits to Parents
- Save time and energy! – You won’t need to spend time researching what your baby should be learning and how to teach it to your baby – It’s all been done for you!
- Save your sanity! – It can be difficult to entertain your baby/toddler for an entire day. You’ll never be left thinking, “What should we do now?”
- You and your children will be able to communicate more easily and effectively together which helps alleviate many parental challenges such as tantrums, following instructions, eating, potty training & behaviour issues
- Have fun and make lasting memories with your baby
#3 – We will begin blogging using our third curriculum, Leaping Lilies (24-30 months)!
Leaping Lilies is just as cohesive and holistic as the previous two programs, plus now each activity plan includes a specific Reggio Emilia provocation activity (If you’re not sure what that means, don’t worry, I’ll explain it soon!). Click here for a review of The Crystal Teaching Method Philosophy.
Since our program is changing, so is the format of our blog! Our blog runs on a two week schedule and starting Monday, it will look like this:
Monday #1 – Reggio provocation
Wednesday #1 – Activity from the current activity plan
Friday #1 – Q&A or Interesting information
Monday # 2 – Activity from the current activity plan
Wednesday #2 – Activity from the current activity plan
Friday #2 – The culminating activity to end the current activity plan
We are really looking forward to sharing with you again…until then,